Victorian Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions
Nextt provides essential disability support services to our valued participants. Services will continue with the following additional restrictions in place:
- Documentation All employees have been issued Essential Services Letters.
- Support Workers Infection Prevention and Control – Support Workers have been issued with PPE, i.e. surgical mask, will observe physical distancing where possible, practice universal infection control, handwashing.
- Shifts – activities during the shift should be in line with government advice and be for one of the four reasons stipulated
- Shopping for necessary goods and services (one person per household, once per day, a support person can accompany if required)
- Caregiving or compassionate reasons
- Essential work or permitted education
- Exercise (can leave for two hours of exercise)
Lockdown will end midnight Wednesday at this stage.
Please click here to see the full list of Victorian Premier restrictions.