Nextt is committed to continuity of essential services support to all our clients.
From 6pm Friday 8 January to 6pm Monday 11 January, the following areas are asked to stay home unless it is for essential reasons.
- Moreton Bay
There are four reasons that people can leave home
- To buy essentials like groceries or medication
- Work or study if you can’t do so from home
- Healthcare or to provide care including essential disability services
Nextt will continue to provide services in line with this advice. All workers will be provided surgical masks and will wear them during the provision of support to you/your loved one.
Nextt have been working hard nationally to keep all clients we support safe and well at this time. This includes:
- Infection Control Training
- Daily National Briefings to stay on top of state and medical advice
- Responsive communication to our workforce on their obligations to keep you safe
- Provision of PPE to workers
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on
Brisbane Office: (07) 3498 6320
We want to again thank all those who are in lockdown for this period. What you are doing is not just protecting you and your loved ones but everyone in the state of Queensland.
Please also see below some helpful information:
Disability Information Helpline
Call for information and referrals for people with disability who need help because of coronavirus (COVID-19). You can call Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEST). The helpline is not available on national public holidays. Family members, carers, support workers and services can also call.
1800 643 787