Nextt is Australia's leading provider of disability housing
Are you a NDIS participant looking for a safe and inviting home with 24/7 in home supports? Are you looking within Newcastle and Lake Macquarie? We currently have four vacancies. Contact us now to secure your vacancy.
Call us on 1300 369 568
There is no place like a home for people to call their own. Nextt has a growing portfolio of disability housing for people who have autism, a disability or face mental health challenges where they can be empowered to develop independence whilst living a meaningful life.
If you are looking for a place to live in for you or your loved one, we are here to help! Our specialist properties cater to all care needs, across transition, cluster homes or supported housing. They have been expertly designed to provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere in vibrant communities where family and friends are always welcome.
We are continuously on the look out for properties that can cater specifically for our clients. Learn more about our disability housing options and call us on 1300 369 568 to put in your request.
Watch our most recent disability housing set up where we enabled our clients James and Ryan to achieve their NDIS goal of living independently.
DISABILITY HOUSING OPTIONS
Nextt can tailor disability housing to your individual needs. There are many options to consider including:
BEQUEST HOME MANAGEMENT
IN HOME RESPITE
Shared living is where you choose to move into a home and have the opportunity to live with other people whilst receiving tailored support you require to develop independent living skills.
Nextt can support you to facilitate this process by:
- Finding the right people for you to live with ensuring a good match
- Locating a property that meets your individual needs
- Supporting you with your transition
We will support you during all areas of life including: daily living skills, self care, home and financial management, education support, employment support, social and spiritual events, activities and groups.
BEQUEST HOME MANAGEMENT
Many families worry about what will happen to their loved ones when they are no longer able to care for them.
At Nextt, we support families who wish to bequest their home so that their loved ones can remain living in the family home feeling safe and comfortable.
IN HOME RESPITE
Nextt can support you to stay at home alone by providing staff to come and stay with you for short periods of time.
During this time, our friendly staff can help you to:
- Build your independence within your home
- Participate and connect with others within your community
- Explore opportunities for learning and development including employment support
- Creating goals
- Develop independent living skills that can be applied to living environments and in stressful situations
- Actively participate in the development of your individual plan to build skills and manage your own needs
Nextt currently supports many people living independently in their own home and we can do this for you too!
Nextt can support you to maintain your independent living skills while assisting you to learn new skills such as:
- Cooking and Shopping
- Medication management
- Travel training
- Attending appointments and accessing your community
Nextt is excited to announce the opening of two new Supported Independent Living offerings in the stunning Lake Macquarie Area.
- Two 2 bedroom units in as new condition each with 1x ensuite and 1 main bathroom.
- Both have extensive outdoor deck areas with water views and large living areas with polished floorboards.
- Modern kitchens and bathrooms throughout.
- Less than a minute walk down to the water's edge & shops.
- 100m from Woolworths.
- 50m to bus stop.
Who would it suit?
- NDIS participant eligible for SIL funding.
- Med-High Functioning, psychosocial Disability / Autism / Intellectual Disability.
- Typically requires access to a Passive Overnight support.
- Currently on the Disability Support Pension.
Nextt considers the individual and family needs and are prepared to be flexible to make sure we end with the best fit.
The staff fit in like part of the family.
When we watch the worker engaging with our child it is evident that they are both enjoying each other’s company. You have no idea how much peace of mind that brings to us.
My worker makes me feel comfortable. He gets my sense of humour and that’s important to me.