Queensland COVID-19 Lockdown.
Nextt is committed to continuity of essential services support to all our clients and the safety and wellbeing of all support workers.
Due to the risk associated QLD Government has stated that from 6.00pm tonight until at least 6.00pm on Friday 2 July, residents of, or people whose usual place of work or anyone who has been in Brisbane, Ipswich, Lockyer Valley, Scenic Rim, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Redlands, Moreton, Somerset and Logan must stay at home unless it is for an essential reason. People returning from Townsville, Magnetic Island or Palm Island must also follow these directions.
The reasons you may leave your home include:
- obtaining essential goods or services, including healthcare and vaccinations
- attending essential work or childcare
- assisting vulnerable persons
- Exercise in your local area with your household or one other person
Nextt will continue to provide services in line with this advice. All workers will be provided surgical masks and will wear them during the provision of support to you/your loved one.
Nextt have been working hard nationally to keep all clients we support safe and well at this time. This includes:
- Infection Control Training
- Daily National Briefings to stay on top of state and medical advice
- Responsive communication to our workforce on their obligations to keep you safe
- Provision of PPE to workers
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on
1300 369 568
We want to again thank all those who are in lockdown for this period. What you are doing is not just protecting you and your loved ones but everyone in the state of Queensland.
Disability Information Helpline
1800 643 787