Supported Independent Living at Burton, SA
- Date added: 06/05/21
- Post Updated: 2021-05-11 03:41:00
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Available from: 05/05/21 -
Nextt have a vacancy in a lovely shared home in Burton for someone to share with three other housemates.
It is a lovely one-story home with five bedrooms, two car spaces and one bathroom. You will get your own bedroom with built in robes. Inside has an L-shaped formal lounge and dining, large informal meals/study/office, family room with refrigerated air-conditioning, ducted evaporative air and gas heating, carport under the main roof, paved pergola area with a secure backyard.
Ideally the person best matched would be a female who is easy going and independent. Current tenants are all female ranging from mid 20s to mid 50s who enjoy cooking, watching movies, and arts and crafts. To be eligible for this vacancy, you would need to have an NDIS plan and eligible for SIL.
- Shared Living
- Single story
- Five bedrooms with one bathroom
- Air conditioning and heating
- Secure backyard
- Shared bathroom, shared living space, shared kitchen, shared laundry
View on map / Neighborhood
- Air conditioning
- Bus stop and/or train within walking distance
- Gas heating
- Large living area
- Large rear pergola/verandah area
- Outdoor area
- Outdoor garden areas
- Shops within walking distance
- Single story
- Total number of housemates: 3
- If this is for a share house, do all bedrooms have their own bathroom or ensuite?: No
- Gender of current housemates: Female
- Age of current housemates: No preference
- Suitable for housemates who: Are female, easy going and independent. Current tenants are all female ranging from mid 20s to mid 50s who enjoy cooking, watching movies, and arts and crafts.
- Support provided at this property: Group Home with Sleep Over
This House style property is located in Burton and has been listed on Nextt. It has 5 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms.